Man allegedly develops breasts after promising a lady marriage & failed to marry her


I don't know how true is this story but according to Dennis who shared the story on Facebook, a man was 'jazzed' by a lady after he failed to marry her.

He wrote "This man promised to marry a girl and never fulfilled it so she jazzed him and he is now carrying her breasts on his chest.
Please if I ever promised you marriage, Please send your village address let me come and see your people, I don't want to end up like this."

But a good look at the man reveals that he has hairs on his face(bears and moustache).



If it is really excessive female hormones, I don't expect him to have those hairs on his face. I may be wrong.


Doctors in the house can give us a better explanation.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.